The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

New Member with some questions!

nancywuwu

affiliate
Hi! I'm new to affiliate marketing, using ShareASale to promote clothes(kimono robes). Currently, I have less than 5% active affiliates (less than 500 in total). I've tried to email them to activate them but only a little replied. Any tips for activating affiliates or should I focus more on recruiting new ones? I'd appreciate any optimization advice.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
How well does your email inbox? Have you tested that?
That is the first question you need to clarify before you can continue with any plan of communication. Gmail is one example of this problem.
Unfortunately, as far as I am aware, ShareASale has no internal messaging/ email application.

Let's assume that is not the real problem, does you email give some good reason and a timely special offer that benefits the affiliate to actively promote your targeted product in your *asking for participation* emails?

Clyde AI is being really kiss-ass (or I am right :D)

1720444228059.png

IMPORTANT: This conversation (AI Chat) was in continuation of the chat that discusses 'survivorship bias' so it is interestingly topical ;)

Hi, Nancy, welcome to AffiliateFix.

Are your emails landing in people's inboxes or spam boxes? Are they being opened? Or is it a matter of motivating or incentivizing them?

Have you asked for feedback from the affiliates who have replied? Perhaps they can provide some clues.

When launching a business, a new business department, or a new business venture within a department, you must have the entire process itemized and spelled out for yourself with checklists. This is always the process so that while taking the steps from development and through the Alpha, beta, and launch stages you can analyze each and every step taken through the processes within that specific realm.

It sounds to me as though you think that Share-A-Sale should be providing more affiliates and better outcomes. Well, the easy way to determine this is to split test. Do an affiliate drive outside of SAS and get involved one on one with some affiliates so they can report to you their findings. Give them a 100% commission and a specific time frame to work with to provide the results.

Another thing to do is to do the marketing yourself with a serious and substantial budget to see what you can produce. Then compare that to what the affiliates that have promoted experienced.

You are attempting to do something that certainly requires a very narrow focus and a very narrow niche when promoting kimono robes. It is hard for me to frame a vibrant affiliate scenario around such a narrow focus. There needs to be more than that one sellable item in my opinion unless you are considered at the top of the manufacturing and distribution heap in that market.

You are attempting to do something that certainly requires a very narrow focus and a very narrow niche when promoting kimono robes. It is hard for me to frame a vibrant affiliate scenario around such a narrow focus. There needs to be more than that one sellable item in my opinion unless you are considered at the top of the manufacturing and distribution heap in that market.
I have less than 5% active affiliates (less than 500 in total).
Random signups from an interface that is auto-approved or must be approved by you?

Were is your market and what are your terms? Do you allow brand biding in PPC? Why should an affiliate invest time, money or effort in developing your product? Or are you a commodity product --with a competitive price point?

*compare your positive points with the competition.
*why affiliates and partners want to partner with us.

banners
Back