The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie on Forex Facebook ads

miroslavkukev

affiliate
Hello guys, I recently started running Forex CPA ads on Facebook and I have a few questions:

1. The ads keep getting banned even though I'm using cloaking, proxies and agency ad accounts. Could it be related to the upcoming elections and facebook increasing their security?

2. Is there anything else that could be done so that the ads can avoid bans? We are targeting Nordic countries.

3. Since it may be related to the ad accounts, is there any agency you would recommend for ad accounts?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

The ads keep getting banned even though I'm using cloaking, proxies and agency ad accounts. Could it be related to the upcoming elections and facebook increasing their security?

You are attempting to run Blackhat promotions and wonder why you are being banned? REALLY?!

You are violating their terms of service, violating their advertising regulations, and wonder why you are not successful. Blackhat is a worthless and completely unnecessary practice. You keep getting banned because idiots have convinced you Blackhat on FB is easy. FB is a multi billion dollar company and do you really think for a second that you can out smart them?

Any help is appreciated.

Learn how to market properly without Blackhat, like the smart and successful marketers do.

MI
Back