The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

darcymcclelland

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I am darcymcclelland :) and very excited to be a part of this strong group of people who are passionate about digital marketing
1720508064139.png
:D. For more than five years, I have worked with AI tools with a focus on product photos and videos:).

The different clients I’ve worked with over time include a wide range from small startups to well-established companies where we developed and implemented effective product photos and videos strategies together. My interest is in making interesting campaigns that are backed by data analysis.

I love learning always and sharing what I know about the latest trends and best practices in the field. Hence, I want to connect with you all here to debate, discuss and exchange our various ideas as we advance our skills in online advertising.

If you would like us to talk about anything related to internet promotion or work together on any project or just share knowledge then get in touch;).

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
The different clients I’ve worked with over time include a wide range from small startups to well-established companies where we developed and implemented effective product photos and videos strategies together. My interest is in making interesting campaigns that are backed by data analysis.
If you are here to solicit and find new customers:
You're invited to register your business as a resource
Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Hello, Darcy and welcome to AffiliateFix!
I love learning always and sharing what I know about the latest trends and best practices in the field. Hence, I want to connect with you all here to debate, discuss and exchange our various ideas as we advance our skills in online advertising.
Terrific! You've come to the right place, learning, teaching and sharing is what we do here. And there are more than 130,000 others you can do that with. :D

As Graybeard mentioned above, you must register as a vendor before you can promote or recruit here, if that's what you're hoping to do. It's free and easy but if you need help submitting an application, just let us know.

Otherwise, simply enjoy engaging with and being part of the community. :)

MI
Back