The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Outreach tool

amazonka

affiliate
Hi!

I’m looking for a way to send email messages. I have a client database. Standard software doesn’t work for me because I don’t have confirmation from the email owners.

Who can I contact for help?

I don’t have confirmation from the email owners.
sounds like you’re in a bit of a tricky situation if you don’t have confirmation from the email owners. Without consent, many standard email platforms won’t allow sending due to compliance issues like GDPR and CAN-SPAM.
I’m looking for a way to send email messages.
If you're looking for a workaround, some email marketing tools allow for non-opt-in lists, but I’d recommend being cautious with this approach to avoid legal complications or getting flagged for spam.

Feel free to connect with me if you want more details or need help finding someone who specializes in this kind of outreach - livearielbasson_1

Hi!

I’m looking for a way to send email messages. I have a client database. Standard software doesn’t work for me because I don’t have confirmation from the email owners.

Who can I contact for help?

This is really a stupid idea that will cost you a butt load of money and in the end may cause you pain and suffering.

This idea of yours is what unlawful spammers do with the sending servers in non-extradition 3rd world countries.

banners
Back