The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Paid advertising testing budget

seorealm90

affiliate
Hi there
I want to test some CPA campaigns from CPA Grip using paid advertising. I am going to use propeller ads for this purpose.
Is a $50 to $100 budget enough for the testing purpose and what's your experience with propeller ads? Is their traffic worthy and targeted enough to buy?

Is a $50 to $100
tbh! i don't see this as a great budget! paid adv needs atleast around $500 as starting budget so you could do a/b testing and find what would be working for you.

What verticals are you working with?

what's your experience with propeller ads?
Don't have experience with them. But i am sure they would respond to your post soon!

What evidence do you expect such a limited test to produce?
What will be the KPI to be used as a metric in the test?

You will need a testing plan that is very exact to find anything out that will be useful.

tbh! i don't see this as a great budget! paid adv needs atleast around $500 as starting budget so you could do a/b testing and find what would be working for you.

What verticals are you working with?

Don't have experience with them. But i am sure they would respond to your post soon!
Well, ive seen a YouTuber successfully testing and scaling his ad campaigns in a $100 budget.

What evidence do you expect such a limited test to produce?
What will be the KPI to be used as a metric in the test?

You will need a testing plan that is very exact to find anything out that will be useful.
Best performing zones,devices etc. I think for a simple CPA offers like email,submit etc its not that complicated and few weeks of data can tell us something.

Hi there
I want to test some CPA campaigns from CPA Grip using paid advertising. I am going to use propeller ads for this purpose.
Is a $50 to $100 budget enough for the testing purpose and what's your experience with propeller ads? Is their traffic worthy and targeted enough to buy?
Hello! The minimum deposit on our platform is $100 and for some advertisers it is enough for testing purposes. However, a bigger sum would assure more effective and full-fledge testing for you with more precise and detailed results.
If you're still a beginner in the affiliate marketing field, you may find the following resources helpful:
[FREE Workshop] How to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing? (Absolute Beginners)
The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Affiliate Marketing

banners
Back