The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Pop ads - campaigns - I'm looking for a mentor

kamillowad

affiliate
Hi. Does it make sense to buy traffic on popads in the form of popunders?
I did a few test campaigns but the effect was negligible.
I was promoting CPL offers from affiliate programs for a specific country. These were dating and regular offers. I chose popads because it has a low deposit rate.
Please recommend a website where you can easily create a popup ad so that it can later be used in popups.
Please recommend an affiliate network that specializes in these topics.
I'm looking for a mentor who will help me launch several campaigns

Well, you're asking some very generic questions here.

Pops are old school and I have not seen them work well when I have used them on desktops in the recent years --OG Good luck with them ;)

It's best to keep testing and learning on your own. Trust me, this is the best way to improve. I advise you browse this forum(it has many valuable resources) to get an idea of what people are doing and do your own thing. Keep us updated!

Hi. Does it make sense to buy traffic on popads in the form of popunders?
I did a few test campaigns but the effect was negligible.
I was promoting CPL offers from affiliate programs for a specific country. These were dating and regular offers. I chose popads because it has a low deposit rate.
Please recommend a website where you can easily create a popup ad so that it can later be used in popups.
Please recommend an affiliate network that specializes in these topics.
I'm looking for a mentor who will help me launch several campaigns
So buying traffic on popads with popunders can work, but you need to optimize your campaigns. You need to ensure you’re targeting the right geos and scale accordingly with your budget as you see what works. Also, you need to test different ad creatives and landing pages to see what works too.

For creating popups, try GetResponse, Unbounce, or OptinMonster, they're easy to use and have good templates.
For affiliate networks, check out MaxBounty, CPAlead, and AdCombo, they have a lot of CPL and dating offers.
If you're looking for a mentor, try AffiliateFix Forum, STM Forum, or Warrior Forum, lots of experienced marketers there who can help.

Ariel Basson

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back