The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Popup calls for Tech Support Using Adult Traffic?

emmafrank0

affiliate
Hello, Guys i have been doing affiliate marketing, and ppc advertising from a year now.
I am facing issues to generate popup calls for tech support business using Adult networks.

I have been used Jci, Cloakit, Hoax , Trafficsheild as cloakers

My only concerns right now is even in heatmap checker when i check i find the user stays on the money page but did not give a call
on my last campaign run around 70 clicks almost 45 user visits the money page and stay around 20 secs - 1500 secs but they did'nt call

is my script is not good or i need to redirect the user on mutiple lander then redirect them to money page or anything else
i need expert guidance please to generate calls properly. Please do your opinions and exprience here

Thank you

Some expert guidance: quit running tech support, and quit affiliate marketing. Your Bangladeshi call center scareware offers are almost entirely responsible for ever-increasing stringent compliance measures at the adult networks. You pollute the ad ecosystem and create new hurdles and roadblocks for the rest of us running legitimate products & services.

If you need help following the above advice, provide us with your account username(s) and your own legal name. I will help see to it that you are banned for good from every major adult and pop network.

Some expert guidance: quit running tech support, and quit affiliate marketing. Your Bangladeshi call center scareware offers are almost entirely responsible for ever-increasing stringent compliance measures at the adult networks. You pollute the ad ecosystem and create new hurdles and roadblocks for the rest of us running legitimate products & services.

If you need help following the above advice, provide us with your account username(s) and your own legal name. I will help see to it that you are banned for good from every major adult and pop network.
Legal name : Vladamir Putin

Hello, Guys i have been doing affiliate marketing, and ppc advertising from a year now.
I am facing issues to generate popup calls for tech support business using Adult networks.

I have been used Jci, Cloakit, Hoax , Trafficsheild as cloakers

My only concerns right now is even in heatmap checker when i check i find the user stays on the money page but did not give a call
on my last campaign run around 70 clicks almost 45 user visits the money page and stay around 20 secs - 1500 secs but they did'nt call

is my script is not good or i need to redirect the user on mutiple lander then redirect them to money page or anything else
i need expert guidance please to generate calls properly. Please do your opinions and exprience here

Thank you
It seems that your users are not making calls, possibly due to inappropriate content or a lack of sufficient motivation on your page. You might want to improve the copy of your script or change the structure of your landing page to provide a better user experience. Additionally, conducting A/B testing of different approaches could help determine what works best.

conducting A/B testing of different approaches could help determine what works best.

Split testing is a mandatory measure in what we do and yet the majority are too lazy and too cheap to employ it. For the rest of us, it helps us earn BIG!

Seconded. You need to find out what's hindering the conversion.

For major promotions I always split test 3 to 5 creatives, 3 to 5 landers, and 3 to 5 angles, hooks, and triggers. It makes it so easy to realize the success strength of the offer and to narrow down the obvious winning options.

Tech support offers are:
  1. Banned in most legit adult networks
  2. Either need to be cloaked to evade ad network moderation; or,
    are accepted by low quality ad networks --ridden with bot and other crap traffic that rarely converts.
Tech support offers are also gateways to credit card fraud and PII hacks.

Last edited:
Tech support offers are:
  1. Banned in most legit adult networks
  2. Either need to be cloaked to evade ad network moderation; or,
    are accepted by low quality ad networks --ridden with bot and other crap traffic that rarely converts.
Tech support offers are also gateways to credit card fraud and PII hacks.
can you help me working with cloaking techniques and recommended cloaker for google ads as i have mutiple lander for mutiple niche on google, i have got insider information people are working on tech support domain fine with good cloaking on google and adult network.

But whenever i try to use google and cloak my white page for money page it is detected and suspends my google acc in few minutes after launching the campaign (used individual verified and agency both accounts)
first i tried trafficsheild as they advertise they have ai bot filter etc. got detected and suspend in under 10 mins of launch complete waste.

Cloaking is generally a bad idea, I've heard. As you've noticed, it'll get you banned from your advertising accounts as it's considered deceptive.

MI
Back