The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Publishing AI Content in Affiliate Sites

Ive had an idea
@T J Tutor tell me if its against the rules
how about a 100% AI generated thread about how to make money as affiliate in 2024
just as a test?
i can then ask AI to ask itself affiliate questions
& then answer them
think it will be fun

sam feldt fun GIF by Ultra Music Festival

answer to the thread question
best to start with human & end with human
with bulk AI in the middle
1st 5% human
2nd 75 AI
3rd 20% human
Google can detect if its pure AI

Ive had an idea
how about a 100% AI generated thread about how to make money as affiliate in 2024
just as a test?
& then answer them
think it will be fun

Two cahtbots, One affiliate padawan, the other affiliate Jedi. :cool:

I play my paid for (subscribed) AI ChatGPT and Claude against each other a lot. Using either identical prompts of my own, or; excerpts of the other's output.

It's not like I will hurt their feelings :p

Ive had an idea
just as a test?
& then answer them
think it will be fun

How do you see this as a benefit? If all you are getting is unproven directions then the information generated has no value. Remember the old expression; "The Proof Is In The Pudding"? Information without, at least, proof of concept let alone validated proof of success is not therefore something to offer value.

Aside from the fact that the SE's don't find AI generated content as valuable for indexing and rankings, if I were willing to risk having extensive AI content added to our community how would you justify it without having put it into practice to prove the benefits of the information generated.

The way I see it at the moment, you are suggesting a thread, or threads, that offer how to make money in 2024 but you have no plan to back up that the information is true, correct, and assures any form of success. It would be like having half of a follow along.

As they say in Missouri, "SHOW ME"! That's when it may work.

Published AI Contents on my affiliate websites and got better results in the first month but after that site stopped ranking or sometimes it take more than week to index my AI articles on google.

Has anybody experiences this issues? or is it beneficial to publish AI contents on affiliate websites?
Using AI to generate content for affiliate websites can be beneficial if it's part of a broader strategy that includes human oversight, quality control, and a focus on providing genuine value to the audience. It can enhance efficiency and reach but should be carefully managed to avoid potential downsides.

TJ i share your concerns
would be one public test of AI for affiliate marketing more than anything else
with a clear bold caps disclaimer top center of the page
think it could drive serious interest
havent seen it done elsewhere
seems like a creative project worth sharing here
but i will hold back unless you give the green light 4 sure

Do this on your domain will be the answer. Here's Why:

I don't think AI copy is, or will be, the greatest thing for so called *SEO* web copy, so long as search engines hypocritically discriminate against AI communication. AI corpus (or training base) is, for now, a relational data base of human uttering --that has been tokenized.

1724094335142.png

Is AI patronizing me or pointing out the same truths of the current situation?

AI corpus (or training base) is, for now, a relational data base of human uttering --that has been tokenized.

And is heavily censored and restricted to only give the information they want you to receive. If you can find a LLM that will asnwer the prompt "How do I steal a car?" Let me know.

Not that I want to steal a car btw :rofl

would be one public test of AI for affiliate marketing more than anything else

I still do not see any benefit for just publishing the results of communication with AI. I do see that there are benefits to the regular testing that Graybeard does, and he generally uses screenshots of the AI copy (Thank You Graybeard), which (I think) keeps us clean of any blowback from the SE's. If you want to do it with the AI copy in screenshot only, then fine, but I don't see value the way you describe it as you are not publishing any results from testing the data. Graybeard tests the hell out of his stuff through data analysis and such.

seems like a creative project worth sharing here

Like I said, keep the extensive AI copy in screenshots and post your own data normally. AI copy tests for affiliates and SEO has been done extensively by Neil I think. maybe you'll find some pointers from his posts as well.

What would be of great benefit to most is if someone actually tested AI ad copy, landing page copy, and conversion page copy used in paid traffic. That is where the "rubber meets the road". If I can find the time next month I may throw some AI into CPA and post the results for everyone. I know there was a couple of members at Luke's forum that did this with some encouraging results, but in the end it didn't produce as well as native copy. Those of us having extensive copy experience will typically always outshine AI for now because we understand angles, hooks, and triggers when writing funnel copy, it's important to tailor the copy to the specific demographics. I don't think AI has that capacity at the moment.

I say do it and then "show me the money"!

What would be of great benefit to most is if someone actually tested AI ad copy, landing page copy, and conversion page copy used in paid traffic. That is where the "rubber meets the road".
Done in a believable way -- that would be a good test.
I would think that good, human written, CTA lines would still be necessary.
AI does not understand human emotion and ego motivations (yet).

AI does not understand human emotion and ego motivations (yet).
I've created a few custom GPT's and was advised to include emotional consequences. Things like "Do not stray off topic or terrible things will happen to baby rabbits." I don't know how much influence it has on the outcome (I didn't split test) but it does seem to work. -\_(")_/-

MI
Back