The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Push traffic: What’s your average conversion rate from landing page to offer?

pavel_gp

affiliate
Hi everyone! I’m learning affiliate marketing and I have a question about traffic sources, specifically push traffic from Propeller Ads.
I launched a campaign with a CPC model and got these results:

• 1,100 clicks to my landing page
  • 68 clicks from the landing page to the offer page
  • Conversion rate (CR) of 6.1%
For those of you using Propeller Ads as your traffic source, what’s your average conversion rate from the landing page to the offer page?

what’s your average conversion rate from the landing page to the offer page

There are a load of factors to consider. I think your question may be a bit ambiguous because the structure, and other factors, are not all the same in push, or other types of funnels. Some offers have a tendency to bring higher conversions over other offers. The higher the price of a product or service tend to result in lower conversions. There are so many variations and we don't know yours.

From most of my experiences, and especially my sources, push notifications are running between 1% and 7% and of course it is all dependent on the variables. What we see reported often here on the Fix is generally between 2% and 5%. Funnel quality, the angles, hooks, and triggers are hugely significant, proper translations for the copy in each of the geos, etc., etc.

All in all, since you are reporting a 6% conversion, I think you may be looking as a winning campaign and if it can be further dialed in, you may get up to 10% or more.

What do you sell more of a bag of potatoes or a bag of silver coins --and at what profit margin.
What matters is how many of those 6% convert into a pay-out or a sale?
Not particular to any ad network --many push ads and particularly in-page push ads are unintentional clicks just to get them out of the way especially on mobile.
so, what matters is how many are really potential conversions and how many are the trash traffic you pay CPC for?

Worry about how many events become CPA pay-outs per 100 clicks
that is not a real Conversion rate (CR) of 6.1% that is a CTR rate from your landing page.
What is your ROAS sales/ad spend?

Do you track the time-on-page or bounce rates to help filter out the "trash traffic" from genuine potential customers?

• 1,100 clicks to my landing page
  • 68 clicks from the landing page to the offer page
  • Conversion rate (CR) of 6.1%
1729702249855.png

Bullshit is bullshit. That is the way I see it ...

Bullshit is bullshit. That is the way I see it ...

You’re absolutely right! You’ve phrased exactly what I wanted to ask. I want to figure out how to know how many of those 1,100 clicks are real people, so I can filter out the quality placements.

Quite right, 6.18% is the CTR from the transit page to the affiliate offer page. Out of 68 clicks, 8 were conversions. I get that part!
What I don’t understand is how to optimize the campaign. Is a 6.18% CTR a sign of a bad transit page, or is it due to bad placements (maybe bots)?

Last edited:
Out of 68 clicks, 8 were conversions.
~0.1176 is very good but the others were? Was the a gross ROI in the actual conversions?
Look at the attributes of the few conversions --browser version number e.g.; Chrome 130.0.x were they all above128 or? Can you even sort by the browser version at Propeller now? Real bots do not forge the latest versions (all of the time).

Today, major browsers update automagically apart from the operating system for the most part --bots are programs not system browsers. Some will update their forged headers, most don't --they just park and use until there is a performance problem.

Whitelists and blacklists that you make of the obscured site IDs cost you a lot of money and you need to establish more that just rules --attribute to look for in better traffic that will convert. what this means is to find the best 300 of of the initial 1000.

MI
Back