The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Scaling PPC Campaign Guidance

Hello you very intelligent and wonderful people, i truly hope everything is going well for you and you have had a wonderful week.

I know with Google PPC marketing there is alot of factors that go into this, such as keyword research, landing page optimisation. I please kindly wondered what are the most important factors in scaling up a Google PPC campaign, so the budget can be increased and the conversions remain high please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you continue to have a wonderful and amazing life. Thank you ever so much for any support you can give. With the very best of wishes to you and hope you have an exceptional future.

Don't try to scale the keyword or long tail --try to scale the marketing segments that are the most successful. Meaning |the people (their personas)| what other things do these people commonly \buy\? Maybe, Google Ads could be used to segment Facebook traffic in order to scale multi-channel campaign?

1728233534635.png

banners
Back