The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Experiment challenge to Bagi

You are welcomed to bet now because you will not win either way you bet :) Bagi and I will just pocket your money :)

hm, bookie and participant... have to think this over again :sweat:

At least I am honest, I guarantee that you will not see your money again once you give it to me, but with real bookies, they give you false hope that you may win

Temi got to get back the money he paid for the domains registrations... :wacko:

Talking of domains, here are the domains we will be using:

temibagi.com
temi-bagi.com

Its now hosted yet, I will wait till Bagi is ready before hosting the domains

Please describe the whole process in some more details so we can blog about it and give some more juice to the domain we are betting on... :spiteful:

I don't really think there's any different, but it all depends on the content, links and I agree with the statements OWG mentioned in the previous page.

- Meti

Meti, as far as i experienced the hypened keyword rich domain always gets very nice rankings much easier:) You will see.

Any updates on the status of this experiment yet?

Temi, I know you posted domain names that you registered somewhere in the forum but I can not find it for the life of me...

Could you post names that you actually registered one more time?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Experiment

I think it is great that you are doing actual experiments rather than just relying on opinion. I think GKD said there may be an issue with whichever one got registered first - I know it adds to the work but could you not do two more as well (repeat experiment) where the hyphenated one gets registered first (or vice-versa)?

Repeat experiments (or multiple experiments) are always stronger.

You could use bagi-temi (so just reversing the order of the names, I can't remember which way round you said now?)

As I had been told not to have hyphens or anything in domain names, I will be really interested in this!

Thanks,
Stephanie

Meti, as far as i experienced the hypened keyword rich domain always gets very nice rankings much easier:) You will see.

MAYBE it is because all your internal links are to a hyphenated URL ;) x 10 LOL :tongue:

Oh and the national Lottery mysteriously appears at #1 because people link to it with two words, national, & Lottery ;)

banners
Back