The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

SEO & Google: The Ugly Truth

Google Places Blogger

Posting from the Catalyst eMarketing Blog
affiliate
uH0iEe5xVjHe0NwtNkYQpzl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBV9ip2J1EIeUzA9paTSgKmv

"We don't need to be running around after every (monthly) algo update post, every webmaster notification, word from a Googler's lips, screaming to the world that something is amiss and how they're out to persecute so-and-so. Get a grip. Get over it. Stop scaring the noobs and clients."

See it on Scoop.it, via Google Places Optimization & Local SEO News

More...

I have no trouble with Google - so many people have. After 7 months we are no 6 on page 1 (for our chosen keywords "dog clothes UK") - all done with old SEO work - Forums,blogs,link wheels etc. We are only a small personl company selling dog clothes, but it goes to show that home SEO can work fine

I have no trouble with Google - so many people have. After 7 months we are no 6 on page 1 (for our chosen keywords "dog clothes UK") - all done with old SEO work - Forums,blogs,link wheels etc. We are only a small personl company selling dog clothes, but it goes to show that home SEO can work fine

Good on you. I guess it all depends on your objectives - if you have time to wait SEO is a decent traffic solution.

Myself, i've done, and still do (a bit of) SEO but I want traffic now and find SEO too slow, and too much work, so I've swung fully 90% of my money making activities into optimizing a decent sales funnel, email marketing and gaining my traffic from CPA/CPV and Solo Emails

The bit of SEO I still do is on my StartBusinessMentor Training blog and all I do is excellent onpage SEO on what I call premium posts and otherwise I just write to give best value to my readers. Seems to be working well - I'm PR 3, getting plenty of traffic (and lots of return traffic) and many of the visitors are coming in off a really! high competition buyer keyword phrase.

banners
Back