The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

SEO Job in Lancashire

M

mattinertia

Hi guys,

Not sure what response I'll get to this but thought I'd give it a try.

In a few months time I'll be leaving (to go fully self employed) my current position as the SEO and On-line Marketing dude at an established marketing agency in Lancashire, UK. As a result, the company are looking for a replacement and have asked me to help them out.

Here's the basic job description with what I think most people really want to know:

• Role: SEO Manager and Online Marketing Consultant/Manager: working with a variety of clients; including e-commerce, SMB, blue chip and Government.
    You wont be able to "coast" through this role and you'll need to know what you're doing to survive! You'll be the main port of call for any SEO, ranking, site performance, content and web marketing related issues. I've been in the position for nearly 2 years and the variety of what I've done goes far beyond your basic SEO duties.
  • In-house - Preston City Centre, Lancashire, UK
    Easy access by public transport and car.
  • There's plenty of scope for learning and developing your own skills (e.g. employee realises that some time must be spent on industry related research and interaction).
  • Experience - at least 2 years of provable experience in the industry.
  • Salary will depend on experience but I will say that salaries and bonuses are competitive for the area.
  • Immediate start, the role will be filled by the New Year.
In summary...

PM me if you're interested or would like more info.

This is a proper role within a proper marketing agency. I'm not interested in time wasters or inexperienced candidates. If you can think of someone... pass the message on!!! I'm sure there must be a UK SEO looking for decent employment?

Matt

p.s. please dont spam me with offers of outsourcing or job agency ads.

banners
Back