The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Sms Marketing not allowed by affiliate networks

MarkMarkt

Firstly, I am generating leads with calls from ads on Google. I do Home Service ads and earn with pay-per-call.
Nowadays, I would like to start my SMS marketing journey with data. However, the affiliate networks which I am earning from do not allow SMS marketing.
Finally, I do have those questions in my mind;
- Why is it not allowed especially for the Home Service niche
- If it is a general issue to not generate from SMS marketing for Home Service, what can I do with the data?
-------------
Can you please share your knowledge or experience with me to understand how can I use data, especially for the Home Service niche?

Most affiliates are painfully ignorant of the laws regarding the use of sms in multi-jurisdictions.
- Why is it not allowed
For the reason that the affiliate network or their selling partners could become liable for large fines.

- If it is a general issue to not generate from SMS marketing for Home Service, what can I do with the data?
Have you followed the laws like TCPA and the additional state laws (US) ?

Thank you for the information @Graybeard. It is a golden advice to me. Should we consider the status of SMS marketing as black hat or illegal which we should never use?

The main issue that I am facing is same affiliate network allows other niches for SMS marketing e.g. - Offer "US | MT | PlayStation 5 |" but not for the Home Service niche.
- How can I understand this issue clearly?

same affiliate network allows other niches for SMS marketing e.g. - Offer "US | MT | PlayStation 5 |"
Then do that with sms. However in the US and Malta you will need to be in compliance to protect yourself (if something goes wrong).
When you don't own the offer -- you don't make the rules ;)

Firstly, I am generating leads with calls from ads on Google. I do Home Service ads and earn with pay-per-call.
Nowadays, I would like to start my SMS marketing journey with data. However, the affiliate networks which I am earning from do not allow SMS marketing.
Finally, I do have those questions in my mind;
- Why is it not allowed especially for the Home Service niche
-------------
Can you please share your knowledge or experience with me to understand how can I use data, especially for the Home Service niche?
SMS marketing may be prohibited for the home services niche due to the high risk of spam and potential privacy law violations. If you cannot use SMS marketing, consider other methods such as email marketing or targeted advertising on social media

I’m new to Affiliate Fix. I’m an affiliate marketer and would greatly appreciate any advice from experienced members on selecting reputable networks.

These are the affiliate networks we have approved as being "responsible" (402 of them).
There are few slam-dunks in business. You have to be able to make your own judgments based on the data and reputation of everyone you do business with.

SMS marketing may be prohibited for the home services niche due to the high risk of spam and potential privacy law violations. If you cannot use SMS marketing, consider other methods such as email marketing or targeted advertising on social media

@John Blant Thank you for the tips. Do you have any experience in e-mail marketing in the home service niche? I heard it is not the best practice at least for the beginning.

Hello everyone,

I’m new to Affiliate Fix. I’m an affiliate marketer and would greatly appreciate any advice from experienced members on selecting reputable networks.

Thank you!
@Dylanor I find my networks in OfferVault. The ones that I am working with gives tracking calls, recordings and fast payments. I am sure you will find yours easily.

banners
Back