The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Seeking Help There is a lot of unknown traffic from PropellerAds. Could it be bot traffic?

yoonsik

22.jpg

Recently, I've been using PropellerAds for push or pop ads, and almost all LP clicks are coming from unknown sources. What's going on? Can an expert help me analyze this? Is it bot traffic?

33.jpg

The same IP generates multiple unknown entries. What is happening?

Last edited:
It has become very difficult to tell these days as robotic click-bots use Selenium with web.driver Google Headless and they often originate from residential proxies.

Best way I can see now is by the rate of engaged sessions on GA4 on my own pages or a remote landing page or site that has my g_tag on it.

It has really gotten hard to deduce "bots" from any attributes commonly used.
Behavioral Challenges: Issue challenges that are difficult for bots to navigate like interactive elements and track them.

The same IP generates multiple unknown entries. What is happening?
Set the repeat IP visit to 1 or 2 per 24hrs but that will not stop the 'unknown' status in the stats --but what is the meaning of *unknown*? You would need a definition from Propeller Ads on that one.

That 'unknown' status is maybe RTB remnant traffic they are adding to the campaign? IDK ask them.

banners
Back