The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

URGENT Possible Con

• Thread starter TheeCommerceConsultant
  • Start date
The only thing I do not understand why have you banned New Approach Marketing- it is really funny how he tries to defend the company- and completely kills himself. So I disagree with the banning- definitely. But not I'm the mod:)
Otherwise I probably try their services- £99/month looks to be really great- and will not ask 5 keywords just 1: approximately our main keyword in Google AdWords in 1-3. position generates 800-1200 hits per day with an average CPC of £0.5. So if they can offer me the same for £99/month that is great.
The only problem is that I probably will not get a guarantee that I can shoot down the owner without consequences- if they cannot fulfill the contract. That is why I'm always dreaming about to live in the ages of wild west:)

Morning Colleagues

I read the above posts with bewilderment and interest. Why? Because I am the new Technical Manager for New Approach Marketing and start in a couple of weeks.

As the Technical Manager, I have no responsibility for the sales teams and, therefore, will not be commenting on that aspect.

To those who have criticised our website and SEO techniques, I can say this - you're right! (the black hat stuff surprised me too!)
I have recently achieved a BSc(Hons) degree in web development and, therefore, checked the website with a critical technical eye. Seriously guys, I checked it out before stumbling upon this blog and I noticed all the things mentioned in previous posts. For the sake of my employer, I WILL be doing something about it.

I hope to foster a more productive and friendly co-existance with other web professionals as, let's face it, our strategic goals are the same.

So, if you have any comments about our sales team, please contact our sales manager directly. As the Technical Manager, I welcome constructive feedback about the new website when it's deployed.

Thanks for reading this.

I almost for got to mention: New Approach Marketing is a subsidiary of New Approach Finance Ltd

Last edited by a moderator:
Please advise Jez D, who is New Approach Marketing Ltd? This company operates from the same address as you, but you claim 'New Approach Marketing' is a subsidiary of 'New Approach Finance Ltd'. When you deal with anyone you should state whether your company is limited, so why does 'New Approach Marketing' operate as a subsiduary of 'New Approach Finance' when quite clearly a 'New Approach Marketing Ltd' operates from the same office?

My guess it is to cause confusion or oyu fear that 'New Approach Finance Ltd' may be shut down soon, and you can reopen again as, already running, 'New Approach Marketing Ltd'.....All without losing a single minute selling to other 'clients' who would be better served without you! Clients is a poor choice of words when it should say VICTIMS.....

banners
Back