The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

What do you hate about AI?

EliotHenry

The growth of online marketing AI texts has increased significantly. The same structure all the time, the same words, the same argumentation. I really hate it.

I don't hate things like AI. However, I am very opposed to the abuse.

AI is being heavily abused. It isn't alone in its abuse. Every new tech that comes along is almost always abused by those that seek immediate, unfettered, unethical financial gains, social gains, political gains, and unlawful gains. This has been true throughout history. One of the things we see these days is how fast abused techs are implemented by "shady" players. In the past 100 years we have had more advancements than in the previous 10,000 years. In the past 5 years we have seen more advancements than in the past 100 years. This causes all of us to be met with dealing with more abuses than we ever thought possible on a daily basis.

The only way to deal with it, IMO, is to be vigilant in our fight to maintain honesty and integrity in our own lives and businesses.

People that spam have a new tool to make what they say, what they think to be, and many others will see, as better *content* with inferred authenticity.

More directly: better bullshit is still bullshit.

• What bothers me about AI is its tendency to be repetitive,
  • about how to use its coding output all of the time,
  • as you prompt to make changes to the desired output of code.

"I heard you the fkn 1st time AI!"

Well me as an affiliate marketar where i use mainly the content strategy i dont hate it at all as it makes my life way better with my content creation etc
One thing that i hope in the future its not to be very hard abused and seen as spam heavily because of so many people using it

I understand the hype everytime a new innovation comes along, however, it iritates me how everything now is advertised as AI-based. Or generally the fact that it is heavily abused. Copy-pasted texts which are not even fine-tuned are my pet peeve.

MI
Back