The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What is a good bounce rate in email marketing?

I don't know that i would call any bounces good, but the numbers should certainly not exceed 1%, 2% at the very most.

I know that some of the new AI addons for email platforms have been causing some issues in this area.

A good bounce rate in email marketing is typically below 2%. Anything above this may indicate that your email list needs cleaning or that you're not targeting your audience effectively.

if your emails goes back due to invalid email address than you will get bounce rate. If you got So much bounce emails. You should change your email id and IP address, or you should get back Score by sending email only those open your emails and also reply you.

I don't know that i would call any bounces good, but the numbers should certainly not exceed 1%, 2% at the very most.

I know that some of the new AI addons for email platforms have been causing some issues in this area.
oh really? can you tell me a little more about the ai addons causing issues.

oh really? can you tell me a little more about the ai addons causing issues.
I know, for example, that Netcore had to temporarily suspend the "AI Integration" (along with several other platforms) due to the filtering dependencies for spam, unsubscribes, drops, and bounces, etc., were not properly filtering based on the customizations created by the clients. I learned this first hand and hence caused my need to call them and resolve a couple of issues.

I spent the better part of three days getting this fixed. I had unsubscribes not meeting requirements and being added to our spam reports. This resulted in unsubscribes not being processed due to their being entered into the suppression list. There were a few other minor issues as well. They have reintegrated the AI addons in Netcore, but as an on/off option.

A good bounce rate in email marketing is usually under 2%. If it's higher, you might want to clean up your email list or check your content and delivery practices.

No one wants their emails to bounce, but it’s normal to see a small percentage. Ideally, your bounce rate should stay below 1%, and definitely not go above 2%.

Lately, I've noticed that some new AI tools for email platforms are actually causing more bounces.

MI
Back