The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Where to promote my businesses affiliate program?

Interesting, so you're essentially saying affiliates won't work for anyone but multi million dollar businesses?

That is not what I said at all. I didn't say any of that.

You need an established market.
You need proof of concept.
Well developed infrastructure.

Sorry, I was referring to the hundreds of new clients per day or week comment.
It's definitely an established market and I have proof of concept. However, I definitely have things to work on including infrastucture, before affiliates will bite.
Thanks for all the help.

It's definitely an established market

I can't agree with you on this. 500 clients in 5 years of which most were off books within 6 months is not an established market for your product. Especially having dropped it from the market for a period of time.

An established product market is a marketplace where a company operates with an established product in a known market. In this type of market, there are potential customers who are aware of a problem and are actively looking for solutions. An established product market requires the product to have steady growth, established presence, recurring sales that has at least .01% of a demographic market fit.

You do not have an established product market. Can you tell us how many potential users are in each of the available geos, how many of those potential users are likely to buy, how many of those users are actively seeking a product such as yours? These are not difficult demographics and baselines to acquire. You need to have this information in order to properly market, properly recruit affiliates, and properly distribute your product.

Marketing is a data driven business and you must have the data to pursue the market with your product.

Sorry, you said "established market", nothing about my product or product market fit. I was simply referring to the fact that the content and blog writing market is definitely established.

Interesting, so you're essentially saying affiliates won't work for anyone but multi million dollar businesses?
It has to be profitable for them without requiring a ton of time, effort and outlay, that's all. They're trying to make a living, too.

That said, I think you can probably get some affiliates willing to work with lower volumes. However, it may be lower quality and volume of sales, too. You know how this works.

It has to be win-win-win-win for you, your affiliates, your writers and your clients. Luckily, your services offering human-written content may become even more valuable with the flood of AI content hitting the market.

Just a sidenote from my own experience: I can tell you from the writer's perspective that it can just about burn you out if you're swimming in orders and especially a gazillion rewrites of work you've already done that you just know the client is using to get multiple articles for free. That's why I wondered about your unlimited rewrites.

Adding an EDIT here. Actually, I guess it's technically an addendum, I didn't see the latest posts before adding my own. I just wanted to suggest that you follow any advice T J Tutor gives you. He knows what he's talking about and has the success experience to back it up. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks! You and TJ and others have given tons of great advice. I'm going to be building out a much more robust and well thought through plan over the coming months. I am also raising prices significantly after doing a competitive analysis.
As far as writers go, I have worked with a set of writers since 2017 and have great relationships with them. Luckily, no burnout so far and they're willing to write for reasonable rates when I'm sending them lots of work.

MI
Back