The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Review Which is the best Email marketing tools?

How can you say it is spam? What do you say if any tool is popular, like Mailchimp, Zoho, and Hubspot, and somebody suggests it?

Well more than half of your posts are recommending this platform.

Of your ten posts, six were recommending this platform. You were writing posts explicitly to recommend this platform. Coupled with your signature, it is easy to see you are attempting to drive traffic to it.

We have nothing against recommending products and services, but when it is the majority of what yu present, it is an obvious attempt to promote. Its called a soft promote.

If you are a rep for a product, then get registered so you can promote within our guidelines.

Well more than half of your posts are recommending this platform.

Of your ten posts, six were recommending this platform. You were writing posts explicitly to recommend this platform. Coupled with your signature, it is easy to see you are attempting to drive traffic to it.

We have nothing against recommending products and services, but when it is the majority of what yu present, it is an obvious attempt to promote. Its called a soft promote.

If you are a rep for a product, then get registered so you can promote within our guidelines.
Ok got it I will keep it in mind

Can I mention Exclaimer here? It's not directly an email marketing tool however, it can complement email marketing efforts by ensuring consistent and professional-looking signatures in your campaigns.

Can I mention Exclaimer here?
As long as you're not promoting or representing them. You cannot come back later and add a link, either. We do sometimes allow a link but only in accordance with our Terms of Service. Otherwise, you would be link stuffing, which is a violation of the rules.

1726193282092.png

1. HubSpot Email Marketing · 2. Sender · 3. Sendinblue · 4. Omnisend · 5. SendPulse · 6. Benchmark Email · 7. Mailchimp · 8. MailerLite.
I've been meaning to ask, as an email marketer it's not possible to learn how to use all these tools. So what happens when your so right for a job opportunity but the company uses an email marketing tool your unfamiliar with?

MI
Back