The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

Seeking Help Zeydoo shaved $200 USD from my account ! I feel robbed

GrupoWayseer

I am an affiliate with 10 years of experience, last year I had a really disappointing situation with ZEYDOO, I have been working with Zeydoo for years finding their offers good and responsive with my traffic.
Everything got awfull when in April 2023 i created a POP campaign. When suddenly they notified me by Skype that my traffic was of poor quality, they were going to be penalized with a refund of $200!!! (ALL my REVEUE)

It is worth mentioning that this was my first campaign with them that worked for me! (i've spent hundreds of dollars buying traffic from propeller ads before)
They immediately took the $200 usd from my account without giving me any explanation. (until i reach them on Skype)
It is worth mentioning that they tell me that it is because of BAD TRAFFIC Quality, the traffic was getting from PropellerAds which is the same company as Zeydoo, basically they were blaming me for bringing BAD TRAFFIC when all the time I was buying it from THEM!! (propeller ads)

They promised to resolve the issue and give me a refund to Propeller Ads for the BAD traffic they sold me.
They never sent me anything, no report, no one contacted me, they just took it!

It's the worst experience I've ever had in affiliate marketing, I literally got robbed!

Not satisfied with this, they blamed me!
telling me that I disappointed them and that they thought I was a "good guy"
terrible terrible terrible experience!

To this day they have not solved anything for me, they only stole my money and they never communicated with me

Attachments

• zeydoo1.jpg
    zeydoo1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 24
  • zeydoo2.jpg
    zeydoo2.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 21
  • zeydoo3.jpg
    zeydoo3.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 21
  • zeydoo4.jpg
    zeydoo4.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 20
If it is really frustrating to tell the truth, how can you say that the traffic is of poor quality when you are the one who is providing it, btw, checking the reportsI realize that they shaved more than $320 USD. i felt bullied

I think traffic quality needs a definition. Traffic that is "right?"

Was the $320 USD CPA posted as earned from that traffic and payable. Or, were the certain contingencies required of the conversion results?

I have propellerads reports with numbers showing $320+ USD revenue
(I was doing direct linking with zeydoo tokens to track convertions)

Hi @GrupoWayseer
We’ve thoroughly investigated the situation, and here’s what we found:

You ran a campaign on PropellerAds for a Zeydoo offer and, unfortunately, received some fraudulent traffic from Australia. As a result, we deducted the earnings from these conversions in Zeydoo and recalculated the associated spend on this traffic in PropellerAds ($39).

This adjustment means that you neither incurred any costs for this traffic on PropellerAds nor received any revenue for it from Zeydoo. In other words, everything has been balanced, and no harm has been done.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out.

HI There,

Sad to hear that, Zeydoo has already mentioned the solution to it. It's better to push zeydoo offers with some other native platform, As you're already investing money so why not try any other native platform!

Zeydoo and propeller are 1 company remember!

Also we are network with top converting offers, let me know if we can do business together!

HI There,

Sad to hear that, Zeydoo has already mentioned the solution to it. It's better to push zeydoo offers with some other native platform, As you're already investing money so why not try any other native platform!

Zeydoo and propeller are 1 company remember!

Also we are network with top converting offers, let me know if we can do business together!

We appreciate the input, but this "Disputes & Resolutions" forum is not for pitching products and services. It is strictly for resolving issues.

THX!

Hi @GrupoWayseer
We’ve thoroughly investigated the situation, and here’s what we found:

You ran a campaign on PropellerAds for a Zeydoo offer and, unfortunately, received some fraudulent traffic from Australia. As a result, we deducted the earnings from these conversions in Zeydoo and recalculated the associated spend on this traffic in PropellerAds ($39).

This adjustment means that you neither incurred any costs for this traffic on PropellerAds nor received any revenue for it from Zeydoo. In other words, everything has been balanced, and no harm has been done.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out.
Thanks for your answer
But ive not received any refund on propeller ads i dont know what do you mean (i attached screenshot)

You said you refund my propeller ads with what you calculated was my traffics worth for $39 USD, ok but you didnt send nothing

Looking forward your response, thanks for your time

Attachments

• IMG-20241011-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20241011-WA0004.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 7
Thanks for your answer
But ive not received any refund on propeller ads i dont know what do you mean (i attached screenshot)

You said you refund my propeller ads with what you calculated was my traffics worth for $39 USD, ok but you didnt send nothing

Looking forward your response, thanks for your time
Hi @GrupoWayseer!

Your spend was recalculated in the statistics for the period from April 9th to April 12th for Australia, due to some zones that generated fraudulent traffic. You can review this in your account by applying the relevant filters (I can share the exact zone IDs via DM if you need them). The initial spend was $39, but it has now been adjusted to $0, and the balance was recalculated accordingly.

Let me know if you have any questions!

1728917793623.png

banners
Back