The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is anyone else out there promoting the Clickbank product "His Secret Obsession" & more importantly having success?

I saw it years ago.
My thoughts were: Why would this work. They offered little insight on the landing page as realistic proof.
I concluded it would be a credibility issue as I recall.

Too easy to over-sell and have refund charge-backs.

Well i remember promoting in the past but not so heavily as i was promoting multiple offers and it gives me some transactions
I think its a good offer and if you give considerable amount of traffic you will get good sales

According to CB, these are their top 10 dating offers:

Top ClickBank Dating Products

Some of the tools they provide you as an affiliate are graphics, email swipes, articles, and buyer demographics — but there are plenty more! Find their contact information below to get started.

Offering CPA: Yes, ask them about it.

EPC: $0.25
APV: $54.92
Hop Conversion Rate: 0.45%
Affiliate Tools Page – His Secret Obsession Affiliate Products on relationships, datings and romance
Seller Contact – affiliates@beirresistible.com

Check out their landing page here.

According to CB, these are their top 10 dating offers:

Top ClickBank Dating Products

Some of the tools they provide you as an affiliate are graphics, email swipes, articles, and buyer demographics — but there are plenty more! Find their contact information below to get started.

Offering CPA: Yes, ask them about it.

Affiliate Tools Page – His Secret Obsession Affiliate Products on relationships, datings and romance
Seller Contact – affiliates@beirresistible.com

Check out their landing page here.
Thanks for the info TJ, cheers.

I was curious and I am not a math guy (I wish I was).

I asked an a.i. to see how many visitors I would need to get 1 sale.
print-screen-perplexity-answer-for-amount-of-visitors-based-on-metrics.jpg

So is this correct?

I almost feel ashamed to ask this question.
Thank you for your time in educating us.

Well, after taking a look at the lander, and seeing the product sells for $49, I'm a bit stymied about their $54.92 APV. If the product costs the buyer $49, how can they payout $54.92. You are not doing CPA, you are seeking a sale. Commission rates, etc., are key to know.

After looking at their Tools page I see that their tracker numbers do not match your AI numbers. Also your AI report does not include the "Upsell" values.

his obsession - affiliate-earnings.png

his obsession - affiliate-epc.png

Well, after taking a look at the lander, and seeing the product sells for $49, I'm a bit stymied about their $54.92 APV. If the product costs the buyer $49, how can they payout $54.92. You are not doing CPA, you are seeking a sale. Commission rates, etc., are key to know.

After looking at their Tools page I see that their tracker numbers do not match your AI numbers. Also your AI report does not include the "Upsell" values.

View attachment 37192

View attachment 37193
In regards to the APV and affiliate payout, wherer they make their money is at the upscale level where that payout of $54 or so is for one bottle but the have higher priced options which are a better /bottle rate for 3 or 6 bottles. That's where the money is. Thanks for all the info, any and all is appreciated. I'm curious, would you even bother trying to sell this product? Right now I'm losing money just trying to get out of the learning phase of Facebook ads. Learning this stuff takes time and money so it that regard it's worth the investment to me. Cheers.

Right now I'm losing money

You really have to stop thinking that and stop saying that to yourself and to others! In the beginning, all newbies are going to spend money learning the ropes. No exceptions. You are investing, you are NOT losing money. You are BUYING data and that data is what you use to learn!

I'm curious, would you even bother trying to sell this product?

Absolutely, when i was a Clickbank publisher. however, I do not promote such offers anymore. There are some very successful affiliates on CB. I moved on to primarily affiliate programs from affiliate network offers. While I still do a bit of CPA, almost 100% of niche promotion for me is now in the luxury markets.

I once spent a few years promoting a lot of CB offers and did well, as well as on CJ. However, I moved on from CB and CJ to affiliate networks and after a few years began to migrate more and more into the affiliate program models. Affiliate programs are bit more demanding, a bit more competitive, and quite a bit more expensive to promote. The upside is the returns.

For now, since you are already in CB and promoting. I would tick with this offer for two reasons (among others). For one thing newbies must, and need, to start off in highly competitive niches. Secondly, the offer is a known successful offer. Therefore you need to stick with it and figure out (and with help) how to get to a positive ROI. You will spend to get there. understand your expenditures are like a part of what you could call your tuition to get a set of brains in this business.

Also, you really need all of the tools including a VPS, a tracker, an intelligence subscription, at least two traffic sources, etc., etc., etc. If you don't have the tools your competitors are using, how can you achieve what they are achieving?

You really have to stop thinking that and stop saying that to yourself and to others! In the beginning, all newbies are going to spend money learning the ropes. No exceptions. You are investing, you are NOT losing money. You are BUYING data and that data is what you use to learn!

Absolutely, when i was a Clickbank publisher. however, I do not promote such offers anymore. There are some very successful affiliates on CB. I moved on to primarily affiliate programs from affiliate network offers. While I still do a bit of CPA, almost 100% of niche promotion for me is now in the luxury markets.

I once spent a few years promoting a lot of CB offers and did well, as well as on CJ. However, I moved on from CB and CJ to affiliate networks and after a few years began to migrate more and more into the affiliate program models. Affiliate programs are bit more demanding, a bit more competitive, and quite a bit more expensive to promote. The upside is the returns.

For now, since you are already in CB and promoting. I would tick with this offer for two reasons (among others). For one thing newbies must, and need, to start off in highly competitive niches. Secondly, the offer is a known successful offer. Therefore you need to stick with it and figure out (and with help) how to get to a positive ROI. You will spend to get there. understand your expenditures are like a part of what you could call your tuition to get a set of brains in this business.

Also, you really need all of the tools including a VPS, a tracker, an intelligence subscription, at least two traffic sources, etc., etc., etc. If you don't have the tools your competitors are using, how can you achieve what they are achieving?
Thank you for taking the time to write that TJ really appreciate it. I do agree with the learning phase part of what you said, especially the "BUYING DATA" part.

I certainly don't mean to put you on the spot (considering all the info you gave me, again greatly appreciated!) but I had a couple of questions in regard to what you said. If you were doing well in the CPA with CB and CJ, why did you stop? Is it that much better in luxury?

(In my head you're having to learn something new again, time consuming) I don't agree with you, when you say that you have to start off in highly competitive niches, are you saying that because you want to gain experience? Why would you need an VPS? and lastly, what is the significance of the intelligence subscription.

Thank you TJ, all the best. M.

Thank you.

I have learned a very important lesson.
I have to go in depth with the data.
I did not do a proper due diligence.

I would have passed that offer because of the sheer number of visitors I would need according to the A.I. analysis.
It would have been my loss.

Thank you again @T J Tutor

If you were doing well in the CPA with CB and CJ, why did you stop?

I think I wasn't clear. I went from CB, which is primarily an affiliate programs warehouse, to CPA promotions with affiliate networks, then I started working with a few travel and destination affiliate programs. CB was okay, but the inventory back then, in its early days, was primarily in the MMO niche along with stuff like the "6 Minute Abs", etc. I earned well, as did most back then because there were something like 3% or 4% of the affiliates we have now. Plus, I had friends that really started killing it in CPA. So I jumped in and almost immediately doubled my income. Back the Frank Kern and the Syndicate, Kelly Felix, et al, were really breaking barriers in CPA that today we all take for granted. So I was doing some travel and destination stuff as well as CPA with the networks at the same time for a while. It was a few years into that when I was invited into a private network that was specializing in major brands CPA and lead gen. After about 18 months there I got an invitation from one of the brands to rep them in a private, by invitation only, affiliate program. 75% to 80% of my business today is with a handful of luxury brands, private luxury charters, and private luxury destinations through their invitation only affiliate programs. I still do 20% to 25% of my business with CPA.

The thing to take from al of that is the growth. Most of the old timers like me that started back in the 90's have progressed like this, all of you should progress like this. You do it by conquering the basics in the first couple of years. That is when you begin to get recognized by the CB's, CJ's, affiliate networks, and companies with good affiliate programs. When that happens, you step up your game again. That requires new commitments in learning to take everything to a new level for yourself and your business.

I don't agree with you, when you say that you have to start off in highly competitive niches, are you saying that because you want to gain experience?

BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE THE MONEY IS! Plus, and very importantly, it gives you the experience and drive necessary to compete. You must become a serious competitor and so you have to go where the competition is greatest.

Why would you need an VPS?

At a bare minimum you require a VPS for many reasons, but number 1 reason is you need to have nobody else being able to rev up the server when you have traffic going to your sites and landers. Number two, you need access to, and must learn, the WHM and Control Panel. Shared hosting can never be successfully used in this business. After a while you will have at least one dedicated server several VPS's. You can get your basic VPS for $30 to $60 a month. That is not a big expense.

what is the significance of the intelligence subscription.

The platforms tell you what promotions, landers, geos, traffic sources, copy, angles, hooks, triggers, languages, etc. are currently working and you can do things like download the landers, see the working ads, and so much more. You can download a successfully converting landing page and clean it, modify to make it your own, and build variations. SO, SO, MUCH MORE!

Hey TJ sorry to bother you again, how were you able to access the seller info with the top earning affiliates on CB for "His Secret Obsession" Thanks, M.

Holy sh...t, how the heck did our posts get so high on organic Google search? lol. Sorry, back to the original question, how did you access the Clickbank Analytics that you sent, see pic

1724518329860.png

MI
Back