The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

LBS V1.5 out on the 1st of July

temi

affiliate
We have been working on a new LBS (Link Bid Script) for a while now, I can confidently say that it will be available for from July 1st 2008. Many of the existing features has been enhanced and more new features added.
The new features are quite numerous but here is a few of them:

* Statistics to indicate the number of sites and categories you have in your LBS directory.
* Out bid notification
* Run your LBS directory as a free or paid directory.
* Run your LBS directory as a regular non-bidding directory.
* Listing not available publicly by search or browsing till payment is received and domain activated.
* Easy to run auto-approved submission
* Improved CAPTCHA.
* Lang file to ensure easy translation to other languages.
* More listing from one category to another from control panel.
* Order sites listed in your directory as you like.
* Google and Yahoo site maps added.
* Listing thumbnail display improved.
* Ban spammer by IP address or email address.
* Word filtering to filter words you do not want used in your LBS directory.

I suppose the best feature of all is that LBS is still FREE!!!

Temi, i look forward the new release. I'm going to organise a little marketing for the script in Hungary, -because it have not happened so far- after my translation is ready. Of course if you need blog posts about the software feel free to contact me with or without a written post.

Zoli,
Thanks very much for that. I am especially keen about the Hungarian language translation :)
Should I ask misi to send you what you need to do the Hungarian translation?

Thanks

Sound interesting!

I just installed 1.2 version on one of the domains but I guess will wait customizing it till new version is out.

Good job guys!

Yes, Temi, plase ask Misi to send me the language file, i think i will be able to translate it very fast after i get back my 'freedom'.:2guns:

<off>SkinnerW, i am very very glad to see you posting here again! Welcome back!</off>:hi:

I passed into to Misi :)

Yes, Temi, plase ask Misi to send me the language file, i think i will be able to translate it very fast after i get back my 'freedom'.:2guns:

<off>SkinnerW, i am very very glad to see you posting here again! Welcome back!</off>:hi:

MI
Back