The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Buying Traffic Need Clean Quality Traffic to monetise direct link(adsterra and monetag)

fabeny

I have tried many traffic methods and it seems nothing works.

It is either I am running at lost or the traffic quality is bad. I have not been able to breakeven talk less of profit.

So, i need a good traffic to monetise these direct links.

Thanks

I have tried pop under, banner ads, PPC, all with xmlppc platform. Nothing works
What product are you targeting?
What platform are you using to promote?
What are your strategies?

Would you like to mention the headlines, creatives etc? this would allow us to understand the situation, where you are lagging out and allow us to help you in more precise way so you could make numbers rolling;)

What product are you targeting?
What platform are you using to promote?
What are your strategies?

Would you like to mention the headlines, creatives etc? this would allow us to understand the situation, where you are lagging out and allow us to help you in more precise way so you could make numbers rolling;)
Like I said it's direct link and direct link is just the link no no additional creative

Platform is xmlppc . bid

Direct links are not new. I am sure you know adsterra. And there publisher account have a direct link that can be monetised. You simply drive traffic to it and it shows different ads depending on the geo of the user visiting the link.
understood, well this is something new to me tbh!

I am not sure what actually would be wrong. Maybe your traffic source, you can try any other native platform maybe?

Just because someone lives in a GEO means little toward a blind conversion.
You are just slapping cow shit against the barn wall hoping something will stick.
Exactly!

would you recommend with good quality traffic (not adult traffics) and good rate
As Graybeard mentioned! maybe these links are no worthy to try as the results must be same and waste of your precious money. It would be better to focus on some certain vertical and test them. Atleast you would get some results which would be more profitable then them!

We are an affiliate marketing network and can provide you with the best offers from top direct adv which can help you generate great profits with your efforts rather then wasting time and money on such links based useless offers!

Let me know what do you think? we can discuss potential together to see what can leave us to benefit. Let me know further;)

banners
Back