The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “CPA

On the Google Ads side, our warning cannot be accepted and continues as business practices. Is there a solution?

emocak

affiliate
Greetings,

One of my customers from 3 big auto expertise companies got a dealership. We made a separate website for these 3 brands. We added the logo and name of the brand we received the relevant dealership to our websites. Then we went to Ads ads. In Google Ads ads, we passed the names of the brands we received dealership in the title and ad texts. It was published without any problems for a while. But then we got a serious violation. We cannot overcome this violation. We made an objection and added screenshots of our signed contracted dealership agreements as an attachment in the objection. But the objection with the following warning came again. How should we proceed in this case? I would appreciate your help.

On the Google Ads side, our warning is referred to as unacceptable business practices and the following information is included.

Unacceptable business practices include, but are not limited to, the examples listed below.
Concealing information about the advertiser's business, product or service or defrauding users by making false statements
Examples (not every possible situation is included):
Impersonating a public figure, brand or organization to induce users to give money or personal information by falsely implying that they are an affiliate of, or endorsed by, that person, brand or organization
Persuading users to give money or information through a business without having the qualifications or capacity to provide the advertised product or service
Advertise products that may endanger the health, life or safety of the user; declare to provide critical services that may delay the user from receiving treatment or medical attention

Thanks in advance for your help, good work.

One of my customers from 3 big auto expertise companies got a dealership. We made a separate website for these 3 brands. We added the logo and name of the brand we received the relevant dealership to our websites.
  1. Is your client a franchised dealer? Yes or No?
  2. Does he own or can deliver the advertised vehicles? Yes or No?
  3. Can the client honor the terms of the vehicles offered? Yes or No?

Last edited:
  1. Is your client a franchised dealer? Yes or No?
  2. Does he own or can deliver the advertised vehicles? Yes or No?
  3. Can the client honor the terms of the vehicles offered? Yes or No?
Hello,

1. 3 büyük otomotiv uzmanlığı markasından bayilikler aldık
2. The auto expertise company that purchases the dealerships that I consult for provides only guaranteed and fully authorized auto expertise services.
3. Bu sorunun danıştığım oto ekspertiz şirketinin hizmetiyle bir ilgisi olduğunu göremedim

I am trying to solve the Google ads problem of a company that provides auto expertise services. This company became the dealership of 3 major auto expertise companies. I don't know how to go about this. I am writing to you with Google translate. I don't know much English.

Thank you very much for your help.

understand this OK?
1728335732219.png

understand this OK?
Hello,

I understood you very well. But this company is not a gallery company. Automobile expertise company. Checks the health status of vehicles and prepares reports. That's just what they do. We target ads only in Turkey/Ordu province.

Our main problem is, can we use the brands we purchased franchises from in our own company Ads? I think this is causing the problem.

Thank you.

Unfortunately, this is a different model in Turkey. That's why I couldn't explain it fully. I'm sorry.. Thank you very much again. Take care of yourself.

MI
Back