The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Progressing SEO

robertbanking

Hello you wonderful and intelligent people, i truly hope everything is going well for you and that you are happy and healthy.

I please kindly wondered, i am slowly starting to work on SEO for my cashback based site, i have initially focused on paid advertising. I kindly wondered please if i worked solely on getting backlinks, do you kindly think this would have a slow progression to improving my SEO rankings please? I know there is many factors to SEO, but was wondering if i work on one aspect alone, whether this slowly would increase my SEO rankings please. If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Thank you very much for all the support from you wonderful people who post regular on these forums, you are all amazing. Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you continue to have a wonderful life. Very best wishes to you.

I haven't delved into SEO in a long time but as I understand it, backlinks no longer carry the same ranking weight they used to. Especially if they're not relevant to your site or content. I'm sure relevant organic ones from good sites and Google searches wouldn't hurt and could be advantageous, though.

backlinks help but dofollow and from sites that are authority in your niche. Very hard to find.
social media links are nofollow but useful as they bring traffic. easy but short lived help for seo.
paid ads on google - best as long as you keep google hooked, fish bait type.

Working solely on acquiring backlinks can indeed have a positive impact on your SEO rankings, but it is important to recognize that SEO is a multifaceted approach.
Focusing on backlinks can boost SEO, but remember, SEO is multifaceted. Quality backlinks from reputable sites matter more than quantity. Also, optimize on-page SEO, improve user experience, and create valuable content. Consistency and monitoring are key. Diversify your approach for sustained success.

Focusing on backlinks can definitely help improve your SEO rankings, but it's just one piece of the puzzle. Quality backlinks from reputable sites can boost your site’s authority and visibility, which is important for SEO. However, SEO involves more than just acquiring backlinks.

* Edited by Admin to remove link *

Last edited by a moderator:
backlinks are helping in case if your are building relevant links. dofollow is another case that reflects link juice or authority to your site. but creating valuable content and sharing it on forums and social media is more helpful.

dofollow is another case that reflects link juice or authority to your site
All links that are not marked rel=nofollow are followed by default by web crawlers --there is no HTML code rel=dofollow
the correct statement is a followed link. Sans the SEO bullshit you read on the internet.

what-if-i-told-you-seo-matrix-400.jpg

MI
Back